Do you have a video playback issues? Please disable AdBlocker in your browser for our website.
Due to a high volume of active users and service overload, we had to decrease the quality of video streaming. Premium users remains with the highest video quality available. Sorry for the inconvinience it may cause. Donate to keep project running.
  • ico
    All our servers are currently overloaded. Please try again later or get our premium subscription.
    Get Premium
    Refresh page
    ico
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our servers. We hope to have this resolved soon. This issue doesn't affect premium users.
    Get Premium
    Watch on MixDrop/MyStream

Oops...

Something went wrong.

Please report this problem

Report a problem

Architecture 101

35-year-old architect Seung-Min receives a visit at his office from a woman who later he realizes is Seo-Yeon, his first love. He hasn';;t seen her since his freshman year in college they begin to fall in love after working on a architecture class project together. Back to the present day, Seung-Min is hesitant to take Seo-Yeon';;s job offer. Seo-Yeon persists and even goes to his boss with her wish. Seung-Min now has no choice, but to take on Seo-Yeon';;s home project. Old memories of love and heartbreak will soon resurface, as they find themselves at different junctions in their lives.
    Duration: 118 min
    Quality: HD
    Release: 2012
    IMDb: 7.2
    Rating
    (3) Voted
    1 Comments
    Sort By
    • Newest
    • Oldest
    Poli Anonymous
    Fascinating movie I really liked this movie because this movie did give me different type of feelings. Firstly, you can see how pure and precious first love is in this movie. Secondly, i really felt pity for his mother. How she is raising her only child by herself, working everyday and sacrificing herself. you will feel that how strong mother's love is. But unfortunately her son just left her alone. How pityful is she. Thirdly, it showed how man should be. He went to abroad with his current gf even though he and his first love each other very much.Because he already took responsibility for his gf and he cant hurt her. Lastly i really liked this movie i saw mother's and pure love in this movie also it illustrated that some serious mistakes can lead you regret.
    2017-11-20 04:11

You may also like

The Classic

HD

A Werewolf Boy

HD

Always

HD

200 Pounds Beauty

HD

Paparoti

HD